Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 DAYS of Christmas...NM Style!

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! Feel free to post yourt SUBSITUTE ideas for each number of the song.....ss




The Twelve Days Of Christmas in New Mexico

On the first day of Christmas my True love sent to me a Roadrunner in a Pinion Tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me 2 Prairie Dogs.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me 3 Chili Peppers.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 4 Bean Burritos.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 5 TURQUOISE RINGS!!! .

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 6 Sopaipaillas.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me 7 Warm Tortillas

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 8 Cactus Plants.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 9 Enchiladas

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 10 Hot Tamales.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my love sent to me 11 Farolitos.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me 12 Mariachi's !



____________________________________________________________
Save $15 on Flowers and Gifts from FTD!
Shop now at www.ftd.com/17007

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: